a program for analysis of SAXS data that enables creation of 1D scattering profiles from 2D detector images, standard data operations such as averaging and subtraction, analysis of radius of gyration (Rg) and molecular weight, and advanced processing using GNOM, DAMMIF, and AMBIMETER. It also allows easy processing of inline SEC-SAXS data.
User guides are available from:
- Official RAW tutorial document and data: http://bit.ly/bioxtasf
- Official RAW manual: http://bit.ly/bioxtasf
- MacCHESS RAW tutorial videos: http://bit.ly/bioxtast
- MacCHESS RAW tutorial data: http://bit.ly/bioxtasd
If you would like to use RAW on a beamline, please submit a request to have the header and/or image formats added to RAW.
Requests, comments, and bug reports can be sent to:
- soren.skou.nielsen (at) gmail (dot) com
- hopkins.jesse (at) gmail (dot) com.
J. B. Hopkins, R. E. Gillilan, and S. Skou. 2017. BioXTAS RAW: improvements to a free open-source program for small-angle X-ray scattering data reduction and analysis. Journal of Applied Crystallography. 50: 1545-1553.
*Full citation information available through
Please see http://bioxtas-raw.readthedocs.io/en/latest/cite_raw.html for other citation criteria.