Please join us for a webinar on September 13th to hear the latest on PyMOL. Schrodinger's Senior Applications Scientist Daniel Cappel will give a presentation on "Communicating your research results using PyMOL."
Communicating your research results using PyMOL
- No static images! including PyMOL visualizations in PowerPoint presentations
- Rendering movies using PyMOL
- Recent PyMOL improvements and new features at a glance
Senior Applications Scientist
Host: Jason Key
Webinar connection instructions: We are using the FUZE Meeting application to host our webinars, which is compatible with Mac, Linux, and Windows computers. To connect, follow the Meeting URL and enter the meeting number:
- Meeting URL: http://fuze.me/33003542
- Meeting Number: 33003542
- Call in number: +1 (201) 479-4595
- You can find international access numbers at https://www.fuzebox.com/extras/symphony-toll.
If you haven't connected to a Fuze webinar previously, your meeting experience will be best if you download the Fuze application before the meeting https://www.fuzebox.com/download. It's usually quick and painless.