Join us on May 16th to hear from Andrew Orry, Senior Scientist at MolSoft LLC. Dr. Orry will introduce us to ICM-Browser-Pro for 3D Molecular Graphics and Protein Structure Analysis.
ICM-Browser-Pro: 3D Molecular Graphics and Protein Structure Analysis
Senior Scientist, Molsoft LLC
Host: Jason Key
Abstract: The ICM-Browser-Pro software provides an easy to use rich professional molecular graphics environment with powerful representations of proteins, DNA and RNA. In this webinar you will learn how to prepare publication quality molecular images and how to import fully interactive 3D molecules into PowerPoint, the web and Android/iPad devices. Protein structure analysis tools will also be demonstrated including measuring distances/angles, superposition, contouring electron density, electrostatic surfaces, protein-ligand binding pockets and hydrogen bonds.
Learn more about ICM-Browser Pro and other Molsoft products:
- ICM-Browser (Desktop - Win/Mac/Linux) http://www.molsoft.com/icm_browser.html
- ICM-Browser-Pro (Desktop - Win/Mac/Linux) http://www.molsoft.com/icm_browser_pro.html
- iMolview (iPad/Android) http://www.molsoft.com/iMolview.html
- ActiveICM (Plugin for Windows PowerPoint and Web Browsers) http://www.molsoft.com/activeicm.html
Webinar connection instructions: We are using the FUZE Meeting application to host our webinars, which is compatible with Mac, Linux, and Windows computers. To connect, follow the Meeting URL and enter the meeting number:
- Meeting URL: http://fuze.me/34618550
- Meeting Number: 34618550
- Call in number: +1 (201) 479-4595
- You can find international access numbers at https://www.fuzebox.com/extras/symphony-toll.
If you haven't connected to a Fuze webinar previously, your meeting experience will be best if you download the Fuze application before the meeting https://www.fuzebox.com/download. It's usually quick and painless.