Join us for a series of hands-on workshops featuring scientists and contributing developers demonstrating software tools and techniques and offering an opportunity to ask questions directly relevant to your research.
Up next: Practical PyMOL for Biologists
May 31 at 10:00am
Associate Director of Technology & Innovation
Harvard Medical School, SBGrid/BioGrids
"Dr. Jason Key from the BioGrids team at Harvard Medical School will provide a 1hr introduction to basic PyMOL techniques, including: Visualizing proteins, RNA and DNA molecules; Preparing publication quality graphics; Creating molecular movies and embedding them in PowerPoint presentations.
For more information on this workshop contact email@example.com.
Full Workshop Lineup 2018-2019
- March 29: Practical PyMOL for Biologists with Jason Key
- April 26: Practical PyMOL for Biologists with Jason Key
- May 15: Using BioGrids for RNA-Seq on AWS and your Laptop
- May 31: Using BioGrids for RNA-Seq on AWS and your Laptop
- June 6: Introduction to RStudio with Nicholas LeCompte
- June 27: Practical PyMOL for Biologists with Jason Key
- July 25: Usinb gioGirds for RNA-Seq on AWS and your Laptop