There is an email associated with your CMCD network account at <username>@crystal.harvard.edu. You may access the webmail at:
You can set a vacation responder in the webmail client by clicking Personal Settings and then clicking the Vacation tab.
Crystal email is currently hosted through gmail.
Gmail cheat sheet:
To configure your address in a client such as Apple's Mail Application or Thunderbird, use the following options:
Incoming Mail Server:
- SSL enabled using port 993
- Outgoing Mail Server:
- SSL enabled using port 465
- Your Google Apps (crystal) password, this may be different from your CMCD account
- The easiest way to turn on 2fa for your account is to click here: myaccount.google.com. «««< HEAD
For further information see the Google provided documentation.
- For more information see the Google provided documentation.
- The steps from your gmail web interface are as follows: Click on the SBGrid icon in the upper left - Select 'Manage your Google Account' - On the left select 'Security' - in the middle select '2-Step Verification' and then complete the web forms.