You'll need to register your device with Duo to receive security codes, and can receive these codes by phone call, text message, or Duomobile app.
Password: [input password]
Please enroll at $url
Copy the url into a web browser, and follow the prompts to register. Please contact us at email@example.com if you encounter problems.
DUO_PASSCODE environmental variable can be used to configure the method duo will use for validation:
push (Duo mobile app),
call (phone call) or
sms (SMS text method).
This can be set on the remote side (for example, in
export DUO_PASSCODE=push ``
setenv DUO_PASSCODE push ``
Alternatively, this can be set locally by configuring
~/.zshrc and by adding a
SendEnv block to the local
For non-interactive connections (
call must be used for
DUO_PUSH, otherwise they will hang and timeout.
`` user@system:~/$ ssh firstname.lastname@example.org Duo two-factor login for user0
Enter a passcode or select one of the following options:
- Duo Push to XXX-XXX-1234
- Phone call to XXX-XXX-1234
- SMS passcodes to XXX-XXX-1234
Passcode or option (1-3): 1
Pushed a login request to your device… Success. Logging you in… ``
/ Welcome to xtal200.harvard.edu user0.
\ You have landed on duo0-test. / —————————————– \ ,, \ (oo)__ () )
||–|| * ===================================================
- OS X Software Installer is available for download.
- Visit our wiki for more information: https://sbgrid.org/wiki/client_install
- Please support SBGrid by citing the Consortium manuscript:
- eLife 2013;2:e01456, "Collaboration gets the most out of software".
- X-ray diffraction datasets should be deposited with SBGrid Data Bank
- We recommend using ssh keys https://sbgrid.org/corewiki/faq-setting-up-key-based-ssh
- Remote access FAQ at https://sbgrid.org/corewiki/faqs-remote
Email email@example.com for assistance, questions, or feedback.
These commands are non-interactive, so there is not analogous menu for push/call/sms - if the
DUO_PASSCODE environmental method isn't set, this will use your default method.