@@ -36,7 +36,7 @@ the appropriate parties, as outlined below.
* You should review the mailing list archives to get a better sense of the allocation process and to find out about upcoming trips. You can also view [the CMCD calendar](http://www.google.com/calendar/hosted/hkl.hms.harvard.edu/embed?src=hkl.hms.harvard.edu_ssi0iek9q640ovukjfnj5nvtsc%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=America/New_York) in your browser.
* Please note that you will need a google, hkl.hms.harvard.edu _or_ crystal.harvard.edu account to apply for the CMCD mailing list membership.
* The _application should be done through the mailing list website_, which was mentioned above (please indicate your lab name).
- * Contact [Piotr Sliz](mailto:email@example.com?subject=NE-CAT mailing list) if your mailing list request takes more than 3 days to be approved.
+ * Contact [Eric Fischer](mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org,?subject=NE-CAT mailing list) if your mailing list request takes more than 3 days to be approved.
* The mailing list is used for all trip announcements. You are also welcome to post to this list with general questions that might be of interest to other users.
4. Approximately two weeks before each trip [ **the registration form**](https://docs.google.com/a/hkl.hms.harvard.edu/forms/d/1wbCu44m9N5KK5lw0C6Qoij3xiI9kn9hjRcNraS0r5So/viewform) will be posted to the mailing list.